Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's official! I have entered the world of blogging.

As of 9:33 a.m. I have become an official blogger. Yaay!

This blog will be dedicated to PR issues in the world of entertainment and entertainment in general. As a PR student in the Creative Communications program, I revolve myself around PR and PR related issues. From the world of ChrisD.ca to Perez Hilton, I must say, I am a fan of any kind of entertainment news, whether it is local or international, any entertainment is good entertainment.

So since I love the world of entertainment, I have decided to put two things I am passionate about together and start writing about PR entertainment. Taada :)

So welcome to my blog, stay tuned, and I hope you enjoy it in the long run.

While you're waiting for my next post, why don't you visit one of my favorite website for your daily dish, for entertainment that is: perezhilton.com

Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment