Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yet another apology.

After a class discussion came up yesterday in my PR class, we wondered why David Letterman never publicly apologized to his wife?

Well on his show last night, he finally did.

With a more serious tone and stance regarding the situation, Letterman said he has hurt his wife "horribly." He continued by saying, ""If you hurt a person, and it's your responsibility, you try to fix it ... so let me tell you folks, I have my work cut out for me."

He also apologized to his staff for all the attention they are receiving from the journalists, TV personalities, and the media about this situation and says he is not having sex with anyone in his staff now and its a situation of the past.

Oh Dave, hopefully this will soon blow over.

Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment