Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update! Update!


Hey Everyone,

I'm just finishing up my second last semester at school and been busy this past week, sorry I haven't posted in a while.

But here it is! A new post!

So, I know I'm a little behind, but Oh-Em-Gee Tiger Woods!! How many are there now? what 7? 8? I think I've lost count....for a full detailed report on the latest Tiger Woods scandals CLICK HERE! Perez Hilton has always helped with the updates :)

Ah..member the days of David Letterman and his little sleeping-around-scandal! I bet you forgot for half a second, because I sure did!

See Tiger, all you need is someone else's scandal to erupt and everyone will forget about yours! Well, hopefully!

Rose :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, David Letterman did his top 10 on Tiger Woods the other night and he was making fun of his own "transgressions"... too funny that we definitely did forget about Letterman b/c of this.
    I'm going out on a limb saying that we've forgotten so easily b/c we half expect this kind of trashy behaviour from celebs and athletes...
    Betcha Letterman's super happy Tiger Woods made an oopsie!

    ReplyDelete