Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jersey Shore....High Tide Ahead


Its been called The Hills on steroids and an addiction to many!

And I would have to say, I'm one of those addicts.

So....I've been keeping up with all this Jersey Shore hoopla and I have to admit....I can't take my eyes off these "Guidos" and Guidettes."

They are absolutely addicting.....

Now I hear one of them, DJ Pauly D, is actually coming to my small city of Winnipeg, and is rumoured to be getting paid $7,500 just to make an appearance!

What?!? $7,500 to make an appearance and only being famous for using too much gel and being to tanned, I would say that is the life (NNNNOTTTT)!

They make GTL (Gym, Tanning, and Laundry) their life and partying their religion, some may want to ask who wouldn't want to be a "guido" or "guidette"?

To add to that, Snooki (the girl that got punched in the face by a drunk gym teacher) reportedly got paid $10,000 this past weekend to host a Fist Pumping Competition in Florida.

What?!

Anyways, season 1 of Jersey Shore is almost done, but don't worry peeps, Season 2 has just been confirmed so there's going to be more of this crazy drama to come!

But for now folks, if you are not already invested into this crazy drama, get addicted now!

Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment