Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These are my....Confessions?!?

So who remembers the group Blackstreet? because I do!

With popular songs such as "No Diggity" and Deep", Blackstreet became really popular over the 90s.

Well....after their world wind popularity in the 90s, they died down during this past couple of years and now one of them, Teddy Riley to be more specific, is in trouble.

Riley's 18-year-old daughter, Taja Riley, is accusing him of "stomping, punching and bashing" her and her sister a couple of days before Christmas.

Taja got a temporary restraining order on her dad and claimed she suffered numerous injuries that include contusions to the face, pain in the knee, and bashes on the temple.

Teddy says he never harmed any of his daughters and the only thing he is guilty of is spoiling his daughters too much!

In a statement given to TMZ, here's what he had to say,

Due to recent events, I am compelled to respond in detail to accusations made against me, by my daughters.

I love my Daughters, but I will not allow my children to disrespect me in my home
. Contrary to what I have been accused of, I would never beat my children.

Perhaps, I should have been a stronger disciplinarian as they were growing up. I worked very hard so that my children would want for nothing.

And a couple days later, Teddy explained his part in a video courtesy of TMZ or even a possible confession that he actually hit his daughters,











What you guys think?

Rose :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he "handled it like a parent."

    I'm glad my parents never handled me "like a parent."

    ReplyDelete