Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tiger still sexting? I mean texting


Which homewrecker do you think Tiger is texting in the picture above?

This picture was taken at Augusta National today and maybe Tiger might wanna lay off being pictured with his cell phone out.

But, I do think a good amount of time has passed though and people are beginning to get sick of the whole Tiger controversy.

He even had a press conference yesterday and from what I've been hearing from those who watched it, there wasn't much to say since it was pretty boring and dull.

Its a good think I didn't waste my time watching it.

Anyways, the real explanation for the picture above was Tiger was recording fellow golfer Mark O'Meara so they could analyze his technique.

lol.

I have an inkling that Tiger's people were quick to give an explanation once they saw this picture taken.

Smart, smart PR people.

Oh well, I'm pretty sick of Tiger anyway. Lets all move on!

That's right Jesse James, it's your turn to be on the cheating spotlight.

haha!

Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment