Thursday, March 25, 2010

YES.. It's finally Cancelled


What am I talkin' about exactly.....The Hills!

No more Heidi and Spencer, no more Justin Bobby drama, and no more FAKENESS!!

After 6 years of drama, it was announced this morning that the show will be coming to an end by the end of this season.

Creator Adam DiVello says, the kids of The Hills have found themselves and are ready to move on (Thank God).

"A lot of these kids have found themselves and have certainly embarked on different careers and different paths."

I have to admit, I use to watch this garbage, oops I mean show, and was warped by the lives of these people until the hardcore fake drama started happening, I just couldn't bare watching it anymore.

Hopefully, once this show disappears, so will speidi, the most annoying couple in the world!

Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment