Monday, November 16, 2009

How influential are you on Twitter?


I found the following to be pretty fun and interesting.

Do you ever wonder how influential, popular, or trustworthy you are on Twitter?

Well, you can take the Edelman Twitter test to find out how, CLICK HERE!

The top 10 influential people include celebrities such as Ashton Kutcher, Perez Hilton, and Wyclef Jean.

I'm pretty new to Twitter and I've only been using it for a couple months. But I was curious to know how "important" I may be in the Twitter world so I took the Twitter test. I didn't have the best scores, but the website did provide pointers on how to improve your scores, which I found to be pretty helpful. :)

Oh and what is Edelman you may ask?

Edelman is the world's largest public relations agency of the year (2008) with over 3,100 employees in 51 offices worldwide. Some of Edelman's offices are located in Chicago, Toronto, Mexico, and London.

Rose :)


No comments:

Post a Comment