Monday, November 23, 2009

Twitter-Tweet-Tweet


So last week I posted a blog to see How influencial you are in the Twitter world and I hadn't shared my stats with all you you.


Well....I would like to share with all of you my results.


Influence: 25.4

Popularity: 31.3

Engagement: 28.2

Trust: 30.2


Ouch! Well my excuse is that I'm still pretty new to the Twitter world and I only got a couple months under my belt (lol, excuses excuses).


I don't think I use Twitter properly other than using it as a status update like Facebook which I should totally work on.


But what I do find useful is all the people I follow. I'm in PR so it is useful for me to know what is happening in the social media world.


People I follow that I find very useful include:










All these people have a PR background and are very helpful in regards to what is happening around the social media world.


Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment