Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not that the movie needs it, but.....


The second installment of the Twilight Saga, New Moon, is only a couple weeks away and it seems like I have seen the whole movie already with the amount of “previews” that have been released by Summit over the last couple of months.

But I am certain that won’t hurt all the Twilight fanatics from going to see movie once it comes out Friday, November 20, 2009.

Not that this movie needs anymore publicity since it is going to be a given hit (I’m going to watch it at least twice, yes, I am one of those Twilight obsessed people), but I have a few ideas of what would get their movie more buzz. This includes:

· Since Rachelle Lefevre was fired and replaced by Bryce Dallas Howards for the character of Victoria, it was rumored that she would not be attending the premier. But to much speculations, Lefever will be attending the premiere of the movie she was fired from, and is actually very excited to see the movie and is excited to see all her former cast mates. I just think, wouldn’t it be great if she was there and just bashed Summit Entertainment (the studio in charge of the whole saga) in a couple of interviews during the premiere? How hilarious would that be, but she is probably super nice and wouldn't do that :(.



· Wouldn’t it be awesome if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart FINALLY went public with their off-screen romance at the premiere of the movie? Now that would be the ultimate publicity stunt to boost movie ratings. Do you guys agree? Well at least I think so.

Movie comes out Friday, November 20, 2009 at theatre near you. For those of you in Winnipeg, see you there!

Rose :)


5 comments:

  1. Ah, Twilight, my total guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Twilight, and I don't get it. It made me dizzy and want to plant trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Bonnie, you're funny...you need to read the book friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single showtime for the opening day is all sold out at Silver City! :( And I'm hoping I have my facts right, as my friend was denied tickets for the midnight showing. Madness, isn't it? And it isn't even a week away!

    ReplyDelete